9.16.2008

R V C A + Erin Wasson + Metallic Shorts = Perfection

So ever since I found out about R V C A x Erin Wasson a 2 weeks or so ago, I've been trying to find as many fashion blogs I can find on the clothing and recent release party at Erin's apartment in NYC. If you attempted to find some pictures on R V C A's website, there is a very limited amount. I thankfully found some great photos from Happy People Don't Complain, and of course, Fashion Toast. Here they are:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I heard there was fringed shorts as well? I am so getting some. As for the metallic ones, I know it's the very very end of summer, and sooner or later, shorts will no longer be practical. Fashion is never really practical. But let's be reasonable here. So I thought I'd settle for metallic PANTS (you saw it right) by Something Else By Natalie Wood. Haha, from last year.

Photobucket

The R V C A x Erin Wasson Line, one more just for kicks.

Photobucket

No comments: