8.31.2008

Feeling very blue..

As in tights ! Before I turn off the laptop, I wanted to squeeze in the wonderfully blue tights. Not particularly in style, but nonetheless, fashionable in some sense. But it depends the shade, of course.

Photobucket

For the classier, more elegant look. Maybe even preppy. I find the darker shade to be more versatile for ones who like to match.

Photobucket

Then I kick it up a notch with these brighter cerulean ones. It can still be classy if you know how to wear it right.

Photobucket

Now, for the edgy people. This is very 80s, therefore I love it. It "POPS", doesn't it?

No matter what, tights put me on cloud nine. I will jump these models if I have to. Oh pleaaaaase tight gods, shower your blessings upon me ! Yeah right. I'll just jump these models.

Photobucket

No comments: